This pillow was named after Malak, one of our team members from Lebanon. It is inspired on an antique headpiece and uses beautiful hues of chocolate and chestnut hues with greys and a little crimson and fucsia.
- 14 x 16 inches (35.5cm x 40.5cm)
- hand embroidered, usually taking 3 weeks to embroider a pillow
- back is made from dark taupe Libeco linen with a light blue zipper
- one of a kind (last image is a previous version of this model)
- 100% down-feather insert included and made in the US
- global shipping is available without pillow insert