This pillow was named after Malak, one of our team members from Lebanon. It is inspired on an antique headpiece and uses beautiful hues of crimson red and blues.
- 14 x 16 inches (35.5cm x 40.5cm)
- hand embroidered, usually taking 3 weeks to embroider a pillow
- back is made from beige Libeco linen with a dark burgundy zipper
- one of a kind (last image is a previous version of this pillow) so there might be slight variation from the one in the image
- 100% down-feather insert included and made in the US
- global shipping is available without pillow insert