Let's keep in touch! Updates, promotions & events. (We promise to keep it to a minimum!)
Your cart is currently empty. Click here to continue shopping.
Kissweh's pillow Moon of Ramallah is based on one of the traditional symbols of the city of Ramallah - a symbol also found in Scandinavian embroidery. A staple piece for Kissweh that combines well with many different styles and brings light and colour to any room.
- 16 x 16 inches (40.5cm x 40.5cm)
- hand embroidered, usually taking 2-3 weeks to embroider a pillow, one of a kind with the last image being a previous version of this pillow
- embroidered with top quality cotton threads
- back is made from light butter linen and light lilac zipper
- 100% down-feather insert included and made in the US
- global shipping is available without pillow insert